Checklist for Acceptance Test
- Has the plan for acceptance testing been submitted?
- Have all possible interactions been described?
- Are all input data required for testing available?
- Is it possible to automatically document the test runs?
- Have the customer specific constraints been considered?
- Have you defined acceptance criteria (e.g. performance, portability, throughput, etc.) on which the completion of the acceptance test will be judged?
- Has the method of handling problems detected during acceptance testing and their disposition been agreed between you and the customer?
- Have you defined the testing procedure, e.g. benchmark test?
- Have you designed test cases to discover contradictions between the software product and the requirements, if existent?
- Have you established test cases to review if timing constraints are met by the system?
Test Execution and Evaluation
- Has the acceptance test been performed according to the test plan?
- Have all steps of the test run been documented?
- Have the users reviewed the test results?
- Are the services provided by the system conform to user requirements stated before?
- Have the users judged about acceptability according to the predetermined criteria?
- Has the user signed-off on output?