WinRunner Interview Questions
1. How to recognise the objects during runtime in new build version (test suite) comparing with old guimap?
2. Wait(20) - What is the minimum and maximum time the above mentioned synchronization statements will wait given that the global default timeout is set to 15 seconds.
3. Where in the user-defined function library should a new error code be defined?
4. In a modular test tree, each test will receive the values for the parameters passed from the main test. These parameters are defined in the Test properties dialog box of each test.Refering to the above, in which one of the following files are changes made in the test properties dialog saved?
5. What is the scripting process in Winrunner?
6. How many scripts can we generate for one project?
7. What is the command in Winrunner to invoke IE Browser? And once I open the IE browser is there a unique way to identify that browser?
8. How do you load default comments into your new script like IDE's?
9. What is the new feature add in QTP 8.0 compare in QTP 6.0
10. When will you go to automation?
11. How to test the stored procedure?
12. How to recognise the objects during runtime in new build version (test suite) comparing with old guimap?
13. what is use of GUI files in winrunner?
14. Without using the datadriven test, how can we test the application with different set of inputs?
15. How do you load compiled module inside a comiled module?
16. Can you tell me the bug life cycle?
17. How to find the length of the edit box through WinRunner?
18. What is file type of WinRunner test files, its extension?
19. What is candidate release?
20. What type of variables can be used with in the TSL function?
More WinRunner Interview Questions and Answers